Study in the UK
Learn more about studying in the UK and all this country can offer!
WHY TO STUDY IN THE UK?
The United Kingdom offers some of the best scenery in the entire world. This is just one of the reasons why so many people visit this country on holidays each year or travel there for study purposes. The UK is one of the most popular destinations for international students thanks to its high-quality education and its multicultural environment. Studying in the UK will give you the opportunity to achieve a prestigious degree recognised everywhere in the world.
The UK offers a very good reputation for world class research and it is now offering students a work permit after their studies and the possibility to add to the CV great placement opportunities.
In some cases, the UK offers shorter length programmes to graduate level qualifications compared with other countries which helps to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs.
The following documents are usually required to apply:
- For English Courses: We would be happy to help you chose the accommodation, transportation, course duration and destination according to your needs. Get your passport ready!
- For University programmes:
- Official transcripts in English from all the schools you have atended (High school, foundation or any other previous studies such as Diploma/Bachelor, etc if any).
- English language Certificates if any such as IELTS, Pearson, Pre-sessional or some other test available and recognise by the universities. Our team can provide specific information according to your case!
- Recommendation letters ( for certain courses/level)
- There are certain documents such as Personal statements and Curriculum Vitae that are strictly necessary for certain programmes and sometimes it could be a plus on your application outcome but no worries, our team would support you with it!
If you would like to know more about the best suitable place for you to study in the UK, the universities requirements according to your study level and previous studies, contact our team and we will be happy to help you.
We will ensure you have the appropriate documents to apply for your visa according to your chosen course and length. If you are applying for a higher education programme, our counsellors will assist you in getting your CAS number for us to apply for your visa and prepare you for the interview if required – Contact our Visa department at +96551222276/9 or visit our Contact us page to make your enquiry and we will call you as soon as possible.