Study in Canada
Learn more about studying in Canada and all this country can offer!
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is famous for its gorgeous scenery composed of beautiful lakes and rivers. There are three oceans, mountains, plains, and some of the most attractive cities in the world, like Toronto and Vancouver.
If you choose to study in Canada, you would benefit from a world-class education in a bilingual environment which offers affordable education and living (If we compare the cost of education with other countries like the UK, USA and Australia, in Canada it’s quite moderate).It is a very safe location to live in as it has one of the lowest crime rates in the world with the best educated people. As a student who has graduated from a Canadian University you would have the chance to work there. It is one of the few places where they offer these job opportunities.
The following documents are usually required to apply:
- For English Courses: We would be happy to help you chose the accommodation, transportation, course duration and destination according to your needs. Get your passport ready, proof of funds and high school certificate!
- For University programmes:
- You may need to provide results of an English language test. Applicants for Direct Entry must include an IELTS/TOEFL result to get unconditional offers but Pathway program sometimes allow an online Password English Test. Ask for further information to our team according to your university and study course
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended.
- GRE and GMAT are very popular to get into universities for Masters in Canada but it will depend on each university and programme.
- Recommendation letters are required for certain programmes.
- Sufficient funds.
- There are certain documents such as Personal statements and Curriculum Vitae that are strictly necessary for certain programmes and sometimes it could be a plus on your application outcome but don’t worry, our team will support you with it!
If you would like to know more about the most suitable place for you to study in the UK, the universities requirements according to your study level and previous studies, contact our team and we will be happy to help you.
We will ensure you have the appropriate documents to apply for your visa according to your chosen course and length. If you are applying for a higher education programme, our counsellors will assist you in getting all the appropriate documents you need to apply for your visa and prepare you for the interview if required – Contact our Visa department at +965 512 22276 / 9 or visit our Contact us page and fill the form so we can call you asap.
Find out more about our School and University partners in Canada