Study in Australia and New Zealand
Learn more about studying in Australia and New Zealand and all this country can offer!
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND?
Australia and New Zealand are both very popular destinations in the world for tourism and studies. They are well known for their incredible scenery, beautiful beaches and outdoor sports and they are both very famous for their high ranking universities.
Whether you choose to join an English language course or a programme in the university, a wonderful experience with their friendly and easy-going people is guaranteed.
There are different routes to graduate from Australia and NZ universities so our counsellor would be very pleased to provide specific information for your case. Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The following documents are usually required to apply:
- For English Courses: We would be happy to help you chose the accommodation, transportation, course duration and destination according to your needs. Get your passport ready, proof of funds and high school certificate!
- For University programmes:
- Official transcripts in English from all your schools atended (High school, foundation or any other previous studies such as Diploma/Bachelor, etc if any).
- English language Certificates if any such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS or some other test available. Ask for further information to our team according to your university and study course.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Recommendation letters ( for certain courses/level).
- There are certain documents such as Personal statements and Curriculum Vitae that are strictly necessary for certain programmes and sometimes it could be a plus on your application outcome but don’t worry, our team will support you with it!
- Consult our experienced counsellors if your course required another test such as: SAT, GMAT/GRE, etc. According to your programme and the universities you are interested in, these tests may or may not be required.
If you would like to know more about the most suitable place for you to study in Australia or New Zealand, the universities requirements according to your study level and previous studies, contact our team and we will be happy to help you. Let us know your contact details here and we will give you a call.
We will ensure you have all your paperwork sorted to apply for the Student Visa. The Statement of Purpose (SOP) is one of the most important documents required to apply for a student visa for Australia/New Zealand. We will ensure you get all the appropriate support with your visa that you need. The majority of students’ visa allow you to work at the same time – Contact our Visa department at: +965 512 22276 / 9.
Find out more about our School and University partners in Australia and New Zealand